There are over 3,000 of our booths in the UK
Ready to help you take a photo whenever you need it.Find a booth now
Tips and Tricks to enhance your fun photo booth experience!
With these tips and tricks, you can take great photos using PhotoMe and create lasting memories with your friends and family. #funphotos #photobooth #photome
- Look at the camera: It may sound obvious, but make sure you and your friends are looking directly at the camera lens. This will ensure that your eyes are in focus and the photo is sharp.
- Use the props: Photo booths usually come with a variety of fun props like hats, glasses, and signs. Don't be afraid to use them to add some personality and humour to your photos.
- Strike a pose: Experiment with different poses to find the ones that work best for you. Try crossing your arms, making a funny face, or striking a dramatic pose.
- Make use of the space: Don't just stand in one place, move around and use the entire space in the photo booth. Try sitting on the floor or standing on the bench to add variety to your photos.
- Take multiple shots: Take advantage of the multiple shots that most photo booths offer. This way, you can choose the best photo from the series.
- Be aware of your surroundings: Make sure there are no distracting elements in the background of your photo. Check to see if there are any props or signs that are blocking your face or the faces of your friends.
- Have fun: Remember, photo booths are all about having fun and capturing memories with your loved ones. So, don't take it too seriously and enjoy the experience.